Ah, Barcelona. I took a few days off after the World Mobile Congress; my wife Cecile flew in to meet me; and I spent some time gaining a new appreciation for Picasso, Gaudi, paella and the porron. Just to prove I can actually have fun, here's a peek at the other side of my travels. But duty calls. I'm heading home Wednesday.
View your shopping cart.
- For Edhat, "engagement" means a few hundred comments per day
- Spain Code: Declaration of Principles of the Journalistic Profession in Catalonia
- A Few Buttons Missing?
- Few Take Advantage of Technology's Full Capacities
- Still a few glitches . . .
- Study: Community papers have loyal - but few - online readers
- Futures Lab update #7: A few crowd-sourcing ideas
Popular Blog Posts
RJI In the News
- May 23, 2013
- May 22, 2013
- May 16, 2013
- May 15, 2013
- May 14, 2013